Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby No More


Not sure when this happened, but our Mae became a girl. I mean, not that she ever was otherwise... I mean... well, you know what I mean. She is just so big! She has thoughts and opinions and a personality. She pronounces blanket "bacon", she calls circles "bubbles", and she says "allriiiiight!" after she suggests you get her a snack. She's quick, my kid. I'd could go on and on and on, but we're off to the park. We'll run and play, and blow some circles.



7 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, I"m impressed with the hair.
Kids grow up too fast.
Plus that means the more they grow up the older I"m getting, and I don't like that.

Heather E. said...

Case in point: Haven is on my lap looking at the computer and asked, "Can I see Joe Smith" (She loves to see pictures of Joseph Smith in the Ensign.)

Topsy and Havoc said...

a-freaking-dorable

MEvans said...

She is so getting big! It made my day when she called me and said "love you aunt Tessa!"

Chavonne said...

Hello, Eirene! Bet you never thought you'd hear from me again, but I found your blog via Heather's via Courtney's. The old DI sorting crew. Hope you don't mind if I add you too my list. Your family is beautiful.

Barrettes and Bows said...

I enjoy her little braids...she is coming along in the hair department. I distinctly remember you being bald...for some time?? Am I right?

House of Hullinger said...

I have never seen a child that is more of a clone of her mother than your cute little girl. Too Cute.